Teeth can be lost for many reasons including gum disease, cracks, tooth decay and accidents. Although there are many options for replacing your teeth, in our experience, our patients prefer dental implants over the other alternatives.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a titanium screw that is inserted into the jawbone and acts like a ‘tooth root’. Once the jawbone integrates around the screw, a crown or bridge is then placed on top. This restores biting function and provides excellent aesthetics.
Cost of a dental implant
At Kedron Family Dental, we understand that many of our patients are after an excellent solution at a reasonable price. Firstly, we offer a FREE dental implant consultation with our dentists.
Our dental implants are placed by skilled implant dentists and in most cases cost just $4,000 FULLY RESTORED! In some cases, such as in higher aesthetic areas of the mouth, or if bone grafting is required, the cost can increase slightly but this is discussed with you in detail beforehand. We do not send any of our work overseas and the crowns that go on top of the implant are all made in house or at an approved AUSTRALIAN laboratory. Many of our competitors choose to send the crown overseas to cheaper Asian labs to reduce costs. Because we have no control over the quality or materials used overseas, we have chosen to keep everything either in-house or in Australia.
Our dental implants are placed right here at Kedron Family Dental by skilled dentists who have had further training in dental implant surgery. Once the implants have healed in your jaw bone, we are able to restore the implants using the latest cutting edge technology to ensure and excellent outcome for you.
- Replace one or more lost teeth
- Hold dentures securely in the mouth
- Have success rates of over 96%
- Are scientifically proven by independent research
- Successfully used in dentistry for decades
The advantages of dental implants:
- Dental implants look, feel and function like natural teeth
- Are a stable foundation for crowns, bridges and dentures
- Healthy teeth either side of the missing tooth do not need to be cut down (unlike bridge procedures)
- Dental implants can help prevent bone loss, maintaining facial features